Terms and Conditions for Use of Website
- Your use of the Lavender International website represents your agreement and understanding of the terms and conditions of use as outlined below.
- The information contained in this website is not comprehensive. Despite our efforts, it may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. We cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions (other than for fraudulent misrepresentation) in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility. Lavender International does not accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of the this website or any information contained in it.
- Prices listed on this website are correct to the best of our knowledge. We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice or to cancel services or products offered on this website.
- Ownership of the copyright and trade marks of this site - all the contents of this website and downloads from it are owned directly by Lavender International NDT Ltd. All rights reserved. You are responsible for obeying all applicable copyright laws. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. All other use is strictly prohibited.
- Use of any Hyperlink - We are not responsible for the content of any other website, including any website through which you may have gained access to our website or to which you may gain access from our website. We do not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website. In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.